- - 投信販売資料作成経験者歓迎。マーケティング含めよりフロント寄りにシフトしたい方歓迎です。
- Prepare marketing materials, flip-books of various different products promoted mainly in Japanese, and translating necessary information from English and update performance and other data included in the material
- Marketing activities includes product planning, proposal material preparing, new fund launching and clients communication.
- Support all legal, marketing and other supporting documentation and processes are completed and produced in time
- Research investment profiles, key individuals, and business strategies of current prospects and clients: research the market positioning of competitors.
- Research issues within industry sector, including trends, competitor intelligence & analysis
- Source and analyze product performance, investment recommendations, investment team experience and other data for client requests and due diligence.
- Events coordination: working closely with sales team and global/regional marketing teams for our events - conferences, symposium, etc.
- Responsible for managing and executing a wide range of internal and external communications activities
- - 3 ～ 5+ years of solid experience in marketing/client services/sales support function in investment management
- Thorough understanding of the investment management business, investment products and retail/intermediary and institutional business.
- Native level Japanese with high proficiency in English.
- Effective communicator within the team in Tokyo/Global and all the other necessary parties involved in each project.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to priorities effectively.
- Proactive and ability to work independent at certain extent with some directions.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to deliver quality output.
- Higher PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- 1000～1400 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険
Global asset manager with experience in emerging and developed markets, and investment capabilities in multi-asset, fixed income, equities and alternatives.