- - conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border), assumed by both the business and support functions
？ identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
？ prepare reports of audit findings for our senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
Group Internal Audit team.
- a university degree
- experience (5 or more years) in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other locations for audit assignments
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- fluent in both Japanese and English.
- 1000～1500 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険