The purpose of this Senior Asset Manager role is to drive and execute the retail asset strategy as well as managing the asset operation, marketing, and leasing activity of Tokyo retail / assets to achieve or exceed the targeted financial performance. S/he will provide report to the Director, Head of Investment / Asset Management in executing the asset management activities.
- University graduate
- Registered real estate broker license preferred
- Functionally fluent in written and spoken business English.
- Native or near-native level Japanese
- 10 years or more of hands-on experience in the retail industry including asset management, property management, leasing, or development,repositioning of high street retail properties.
- 5 years or more of hands-on experience in asset management (Retail preferred), however residential-only asset management experience may be considered for the right candidate.
- Overseas education or work experience in a fast paced international office atmosphere preferred.
- Extensive knowledge, self-initiative and the capability to directly manage and conduct his,her own job duties and responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) must be able to clearly communicate ideas,analysis internally and externally (both in Japanese ,English)
- Problem resolution and business development skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Japanese
- Learning agility
- 1400～1600 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険