- HOME >
- 求人情報 >
- －Supporting their entry into the Japan industrial market, via direct acquisitions or joint ventures
－Supporting the Head of Strategy ー New Countries, plus the broader their Group make suitable investment decisions based on quantitative analyses
－Supporting their Group in capital raising initiatives, including preparing sector and country related macro and micro research in order to communicate the investment opportunity to prospective capital partners
－Supporting their Group’s Strategic Initiatives in Japan, including data centers, cold storage, and solar initiatives.
－Undertaking financial analysis (budgeting and forecasting) and modelling
－Developing and utilizing predictive mathematical and financial models to enhance return
－Contributing to risk analyses and suggested investment strategies to Head of Strategy ー New Countries as required
－Assisting in the preparation of investor and internal investment committee presentations on a regular basis
－Representing their Group at industry functions, maintaining strong networks with industry participants
－Assisting the acquisition and debt funding process as required
－Providing market research support to transactions/asset management activities
－Ad hoc projects as needed, including reviewing M&A transactions to further support the expansion of their Japan.
- - Degree Qualified preferably with exposure to Direct Real Estate preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong competency for oral and written communication in both English and Japanese
- Have detailed experience in use of Excel cash flow model for investments
- Well-developed numeric and financial analysis skills.
- A self-starter, with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Ownership and desire to produce quality and timely work
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organized with focus on deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, ability to interact with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment and,
- Ability to identify, focus and address critical issues thrown up by sensitivity reviews of modelling including further research to substantiate adopted inputs.
- 1100～1500 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険
- 投資管理、土地や施設の調達、開発や資産管理の実施等、世界の主要な不動産投資家に代わって、物流不動産のあらゆる側面を 管理しています。