- - RFP: Create and assemble necessary information and response data for promoted products/services to complete RFPs, RFIs, client-updates and due diligence questionnaires by understanding the philosophy, investment process, statistics, performance and investment team organization.
- Consultant relations: Support to build strong relationships with the consulting firms and provide quantitative data regular update.
- Marketing materials: Support preparing flipbooks of various different products promoted mainly in Japanese, and translating necessary information from English original flip-books and update performance and other data included in the material. Translating white papers, market outlook and other reports to support sales teams.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of our products.
- Create and maintain RFP questionnaire response database.
- - 3 ～ 5 years of solid experience in RFP function with financial industry preferably in investment management business area.
Thorough understanding of the investment management business, investment products and RFP response process.
- Native level Japanese with high proficiency in English.
- Effective communicator within the team in Tokyo/Global and all the other necessary parties involved in each project.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to priorities effectively.
- Proactive and ability to work independent at certain extent with some directions to respond to complex RFPs.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to deliver quality output.
- Higher PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- 900～1500 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険
Global asset manager with experience in emerging and developed markets, and investment capabilities in multi-asset, fixed income, equities and alternatives.