- This position is for a senior VP or junior ED who has potential to become an Regional Portfolio Director (RPD) in one of the audit teams for Global Markets, Risk Management or Business Infrastructure Support (covering Finance and Operations) in Japan in a couple of years.
The responsibilities include the following:
● Manage audit projects through planning, fieldwork and reporting phases including identifying and evaluating key risks, setting audit scope, determining budgets and staff assignments.
● Supervise an audit team including reviewing work papers to ensure they meet the Company IA’s quality assurance standards.
● Lead and manage multiple audits concurrently (including regional and global) to meet budgets and the timeframe for issuing reports.
● Identify thematic issues across business areas through audit projects and other audit activities.
● Write audit reports, including clear and concise issues and action plans, and negotiate their finalization with senior client management.
● Manage the closure verification process of audit issues, which include ensuring timely following ups with clients through to completion.
● Perform Risk Assessments, Continuous Monitoring, and other audit activities on time within budget while meeting departmental standards.
● Manage relationships with senior management in business and support functions.
● Maintain awareness of regulatory and industry wide developments, and proactively share the knowledge within the department.
● Contribute to IA’s initiatives to continually improve internal audit process.
- For people who have knowledge about the securities industry or have experience at the Company or a foreign investment bank, Internal Audit will form an important part of your career as you can learn about the company’s governance and controls, and can have opportunities to communicate with senior management.
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
● 15+ years of experience in financial services.
● At least five years of internal audit experience at a foreign investment bank or external audit experience.
● Alternatively, at least five years of experience in other control function at a foreign investment bank.
● Strong leadership to manage a team and deliver results for audit projects, Continuous Monitoring, Risk Assessment and other audit activities.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with objective and logical thinking
● Native Japanese (or English) with strong, business level English (or Japanese) communication skills including writing and reading.
● Expertise on data analytics skills will be an advantage.
● Qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA will be preferred
- 1200～1800 万円
- 健康保険 厚生年金 雇用保険 労災保険
- 通勤手当 残業手当
大手證券におけるコインターナル・オーディット (VP /ED)